Have your say – a very important poll!

So. You know there’s a launch party for SMALL MEDIUM AT LARGE, right? Of course you do. And you know you’re invited, right? Yeah, you knew that, too.

But, did you know that there will be cupcakes?

Probably.

But what you didn’t know, is that I want YOU to help me decide what kind of cupcakes there will be. So I’ve put together this nifty poll. I know these ALL sound delicious, but just pick your very favorite flavor and the most popular ones will be what I order for my party.

Come on! Be heard!

Even if you can’t make it, feel free to vote anyway!

9 responses

1. It would only let me choose one, but those salted caramel cupcakes looks scrumptious too!!

April 18, 2012 at 8:41 am

• Hi Gina! I want to see what everyone loves BEST, otherwise my husband would skew all the voting by clicking repeatedly.

April 18, 2012 at 9:28 am

2. Trophy Cupcakes up here in Seattle has the most amazing Guinness Chocolate Stout Cupcakes with a Salted Caramel icing. They’re insane! Definitely a destination if you visit. Also…this is Danny.

April 18, 2012 at 9:42 am

• Heh. I would have figured out who you are from the photo! Guinness Chocolate…oh I can’t go on – those sound amazing. *makes not to speak with local baker*

April 18, 2012 at 9:45 am

3. Now did you mean cupcake flavor or cupcake batter flavor? I only ask because I was a baker one summer in high school for a village bakery and, well, I used to liberally sample the cupcake batter. Vanilla was my very favorite. But I’m still old school. I really don’t know how I feel about this whole crazy-flavoring to your basic cupcake cake. Now what are we talking about for frosting flavors?

April 18, 2012 at 6:47 pm

• Ha, Erika – I took the flavors right from my baker, so I’m guessing whatever they are, coordinate with the cake. I haven’t tried all of these, but I’m definitely going to have to do a taste of the salted caramel. I’ll report back. :-D

April 18, 2012 at 6:57 pm

• Now see…I do get the whole salted caramel thing. Trader Joe’s had a holiday box o’chocolates and their salted caramels were outofthisworld…

April 18, 2012 at 7:03 pm

4. Aw, not a whole lot of love going on for chocolate cherry! Will these be from a hamont bakery?

May 10, 2012 at 6:53 pm

Tell me what you think!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,451 other followers